WANTED in Italy 2
Among the Italian indicted (mostly from military intelligence) are:
1. Former Military Intelligence (SISMI) Chief Nicolò Pollari
2. Former SISMI Chief of Counterespionage Marco Mancini
3. SISMI station chief Raffaele Ditroia
4. SISMI station chief Luciano Di Gregorio
5. Giuseppe Ciorra, former aide to Marco Mancini
6. Pio Pompa, aide to SISMI Director Niccolò Pollari
7. SISMI officer Luciano Seno
8. Carabiniere Special Intelligence Chief Luciano Pironi.
As Juan Cole pointed out a few years ago, SISMI is well known as a proto-Fascist lair, with close connections to Michael Ledeen and Harold Rhode.