Calipari/Sgrena Report: The Digital Trap
Here's the cast of characters:
- Mario Lozano of the New York Army National Guard assigned to the blocking vehicle opened fire on Major-General Calipari's car.
- The Carabinieri Major on loan to SISMI at the wheel of the Toyota Corolla was Andrea Carpani.
- Captain Michael Drew, New York Army National Guard (and police sergeant, NYPD). Commanding officer, Company A, in charge of managing all patrols and checkpoints along Route Irish.
- Lt. Robert Daniels, New York Army National Guard, officer in charge, Company A.
- Backup was Lt. Nicolas Acosta, Louisiana National Guard, platoon leader at blocking checkpoing 541.
- Sgt. Sean O’Hara, Louisiana National Guard, was in charge of the overlook vehicle.
- Sgt. Luis Domangue, Louisiana National Guard, inside overlook vehicle.
- Specialist Kenneth Mejia, Louisiana National Guard, driver of overlook vehicle and medic.
- Sgt. Michael Brown, New York Army National Guard and member NYPD, in charge of the blocking vehicle.
- Specialist Brian Peck, New York Army National Guard, driver of blocking vehicle.
- Sgt. 1st Class Edwin Feliciano, New York Army National Guard, inside the vehicle with Capt. Drew.
Repeat after me: The most incompetent administristration ever.