Nur al-Cubicle

A blog on the current crises in the Middle East and news accounts unpublished by the US press. Daily timeline of events in Iraq as collected from stories and dispatches in the French and Italian media: Le Monde (Paris), Il Corriere della Sera (Milan), La Repubblica (Rome), L'Orient-Le Jour (Beirut) and occasionally from El Mundo (Madrid).

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Italians protest Bush's visit to Rome







Via Corriere della Sera

The last shot is my favorite: "What a joke! If Rome is locked down, how did Bush get in?"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Editor said...

I have been reading your work for sometime, It is well though out, though I frequently disagree with your perspective, as you can see
from my blog.

http:www.shimronletters.blogspot. com

However, I find myself very interested in Kurdsitan issues, and I am using your facts on recent incursions in my next post.
I will be citing you. Please let me know if you oppose my use, you will have a change to comment.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home